Research Analyst (0-2 years’ experience)
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Vacancy number: NL1344
Do you thrive in a quick, technical and commercial environment? Are you interested in finding solutions for complex business problems and ready for a challenging and rewarding career? SKIM is an international market research agency that provides actionable insights for optimizing consumer offerings. Join us as a research analyst!
To support our team, we are looking for a new colleague passionate about quantitative market research. The position is a blend of working on projects for our clients and ongoing technical development of our portfolio. Specifically, we are looking for someone who is eager to:
- Coordinate, guide and manage research projects;
- Design the right approach to tackle the client’s business problem;
- Execute the project and implement standards and best practices, complemented with creative tools to offer a best-in-class solution;
- Organize data collection;
- Deploy control measures to ensure data quality, and conduct the analysis process including market simulations;
- Reflect on our ways of working and work on improvement initiatives such as developing new tools, applications and more efficient solutions.
You, as research analyst, will play a critical role by combining technical skills and an entrepreneurial mindset. We will ask the most of you in your interaction with clients, on both the inside and externally, using your fluent English skills. More specifically, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Master’s degree in Business Information (Bedrijfskundige Informatica), Economics, Econometrics, Statistics or a similar degree;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Keen interest in quantitative market research methodologies;
- Solid experience with SPSS and Excel;
- Proactive attitude expressed in extracurricular activities;
- International mindset;
- Ability to quickly adapt to a complex, dynamic environment;
- Dutch native;
- Authorized to work in the Netherlands.
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Work / life balance
- Casual dress code
- Great passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual. We have active training programs in place, many of which are trainings on the job.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter written in English, will be considered.